News! I will join Purdue this Fall as a PhD student!
I'm Wufei "Mofii" Ma, a Senior student at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a dual major in Computer Science and Mathematics. My research interests lie in the broad area of artificial intelligence with a focus on computer vision and deep learning.
During my undergraduate years, it was great pleasure and honor to be supervised by Prof. Bülent Yener and Prof. Lirong Xia in computer vision research and preference learning research respectively. I really appreciate their advice and the two years' research experience are priceless to me. I have also been working on a few projects on my own, including a in-car driver assistence system and a DJI Tello drone project. Please refer to the research page and the projects page for more details.
The background image of this website is a photo of my deep learning workstation. I am really grateful to my parents for partly sponsoring this powerful machine. None of my work in deep learning and generative models would be possible without it.
CV Nov 26, 2019
- PhD in Computer Science
- Advisor: Prof. Daniel Aliaga
- B.S. in Computer Science & B.S. in Mathematics; Minor in Economics
- Dean's Honor List
- Academic advisor: Prof. Bruce Piper
- Worked as undergraduate research assistant to Prof. Bülent Yener (in computer vision)
- Worked as undergraduate research assistant to Prof. Lirong Xia (in preference learning)
- Summer session in Computer Science
- B.S. in Mathematics (transferred)
- Undergraduate scholarship from Ministry of Education in China
- Captain of Math Department's soccer team
- Captain of class's soccer team
- Fall 2019: RPI CSCI 2200 - Foundations of Computer Science
- Spring 2019: RPI CSCI 2200 - Foundations of Computer Science
- Reviewer of the official TensorFlow documentaion and tutorials in Chinese.
- ASPCA Guardian: I am a regular donor of ASPCA
- My favorite soccer players: Lionel Messi, Sun Heung-min
- My favorite singers: Eason Chan, Jay Chou, Stefanie Sun, Adele, Chen Li