I'm Wufei "Mofii" Ma, a Senior student at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a dual major in Computer Science and Mathematics. My research interests lie in the broad area of artificial intelligence with a focus on computer vision and deep learning. I will start my Ph.D. career in Fall 2020.
During my undergraduate years, I was lucky to be advised by Prof. Bülent Yener and Prof. Lirong Xia in computer vision research and preference learning research respectively. I have also been working on a few projects on my own, including a in-car driver assistence system and a DJI Tello drone project. Please refer to the research page and the projects page for more details.
The background image of this website is a photo of my deep learning workstation. I am really grateful to my parents for partly sponsoring this powerful machine. None of my work in deep learning and generative models would be possible without it.
CV Nov 26, 2019
- B.S. in Computer Science & B.S. in Mathematics; Minor in Economics
- Dean's Honor List
- Academic advisor: Prof. Bruce Piper
- Worked as undergraduate research assistant to Prof. Bülent Yener (in computer vision)
- Worked as undergraduate research assistant to Prof. Lirong Xia (in preference learning)
- Summer session in Computer Science
- B.S. in Mathematics (transferred)
- Undergraduate scholarship from Ministry of Education in China
- Captain of Math Department's soccer team
- Captain of class's soccer team
- Fall 2019: RPI CSCI 2200 - Foundations of Computer Science
- Spring 2019: RPI CSCI 2200 - Foundations of Computer Science
- Reviewer of the official TensorFlow documentaion and tutorials in Chinese.
- ASPCA Guardian: I am a regular donor of ASPCA
- My favorite soccer players: Lionel Messi, Sun Heung-min
- My favorite singers: Eason Chan, Jay Chou, Stefanie Sun, Adele, Chen Li
- Someone I really really like: CN